Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tag your it!

Suzanne tagged me on this one

4 Jobs I've Had:

1. Modus Media (my only real job, I worked there for five years and finally quit when I had Boston.)
2.
3.
4.

4 Movies I Can Watch Over And Over Again:

  1. The Notebook
  2. Hitch
  3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  4. 13 Going on 30

4 Places I've Lived:

  1. Provo and Orem, UT
  2. Boston, MA
  3. Peoria, IL
  4. Scottsdale, AZ

4 Favorite TV Shows:

  1. The Office
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. So you think you can dance (since nothing else is on during the summer)
  4. Days of our Lives (Sad I know, but I have watched it since junior High)

My Favorite Foods

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Yummy Salads
  3. Peanut Butter & Jelly on wheat bread
  4. M&M's

4 Websites I Visit Daily

  1. Blogs
  2. Email
  3. Bank
  4. Random shopping websites

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

  1. Las Vegas, especially since today is Trav's birthday
  2. Hawaii
  3. On a cruise
  4. Disneyland

4 People I'm Tagging: (Hmmm...who will respond????)

  1. Ashlie Mann
  2. Heather Fitch
  3. A&J Fitch
  4. Lindsay Peterson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lindsey!