So, lets rewind to the beginning of June, which was a complete whirlwind! I wanted to have the whole house packed up so when Travis came home from Texas, he could enjoy the weekend a little bit and not spend the whole time moving. We were both still pretty wiped out after all was said and done, but hey I guess, we are pretty much professional packers/movers at this point. I am so glad to have the move over, well half over, but at least unpacking seems easier. The new renters are in our Provo house and we finally found a house in Texas that we are excited about.

I just can't give up my Utah summers, so I am staying here with the kids at Grammy and Papa Fitches and then we will move down just in time to get settled and get the kids ready to start school in August.
This month has been fantastic, but at the same time hard.....fantastic to be able to relax, hang out by the pool, and relax, whoops did I already say that.....but it has been super hard to have Trav gone all month. This is the longest we have been apart our whole married life, and it has not been easy. Luckily, my in-laws have been amazing to help me out when I have about had it with the kids. We are so excited to to have Daddy home tomorrow for the long weekend!
Here is a little bit of what we have been up to:
(I haven't really taken any pictures on my nice camera, so these are all from my iPhone and Instagram.)
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! Can't wait to cool down and hang out with you guys!
So cute! The house looks awesome, and your kids could not be cuter! Just wish I was at grammy and papa's too! :(
Post a Comment