
The kids were so excited to decorate Easter eggs. Boston did really well and was super creative with his eggs. Savannah on the otherhand, she has the best intentions, but we'll just say she lives up to her nickname, the "walking cyclone."

Boston with one of his glitter eggs.

See what I mean....yes, it's Easter egg dye, and yes, the kitchen was a disater.
7 comments:
HILARIOUS! I love Savannah! I can't even remember the last time we dyed eggs...maybe we'll wait until Ethan is like 8!
I just want to pinch Colston's cheeks! Love Savy's blue feet, too!
Seriously Savy! What a riot! Looks like fun!
Wow Boston looks so big, I can't believe it. You're on the ball to get eggs done already!
She is so dang cute!
This made me miss doing the traditional easter eggs at my house will all the kids! Their personalities sure come through in these pictures!! Boston the perfectionist and Savvy the Cyclone! Oh how I miss them!!!! Baby Colston is adorable...Handsome!!! Let's skype again soon.
Remember the "Blue-footed-Boobies" birds from the Galapogos Islands? Savannah must be related!
Post a Comment