My little sister Megan is amazing..... We have always been the bestest of friends and I admire her for so many things! She is the most athletic, in-shape girl I know, and after running a half marathon last year, she decided to train for a full marathon. Today, was the big day for the Salt Lake Marathon and she did amazing! It was so neat to be there and watch her complete her goal. I am so not a runner, so it was great to be there to support her. My parents came up from Arizona for the week to watch the race too.
We love you Megs! You are awesome!
Megan, me and Colston
Megs and my mom at the finish line.
Savy and Papa

Colston- once again just happy to be along for the ride....he loves to be in the stroller!
My brother Tyler, Boston, my dad and Megan
Yep, Biggest Looser fans it's Blaine and Dane. They ran the half marathon and I had to get a picture with them. They were both really nice and we talked to them for a while. They have both lost well over 100 pounds and there is four weeks left until the live finally. I have the inside scoop on who the final contestants are for the finale....so if you want me to spoil it, let me know.
Dane, my dad, Blaine and my mom
Colston- once again just happy to be along for the ride....he loves to be in the stroller!
7 comments:
yes, we are biggest loser fans so you can spoil it no problem!!! We really like that show - there always seem to be LDS people on it - were these guys LDS like the tongan guys???
How fun! That is awesome that you were able to go and support your sister.
Linds you are SO sweet! YOU are amazing! Thanks so much for coming up and cheering me on. It meant the world to me!! I love that picture of colsty, and I'm still jealous i didn't get to meet the biggest losers...LOVE YOU!!! xoxoxo
I JUST read on my friend's blog that she ran right next to them in the 1/2. Hilarious. But I really do want you to tell me who's in the finale. Your parents are so cute. And you may not be a runner, but you're my exercising hero. Maybe one day I can walk to the mailbox without getting winded :0)
What a great weekend! How nice to have so much family support. You are lucky to have each other.
Wish I could have been there! Looks like so much fun! Love your Easter pictures! You're kids look so adorable!
So I never realized how much Boston looks like you until I saw a picture of your Dad. They are twins!
Post a Comment